Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

how to make roller or ball bearings??

I need to see a model and I'll do my model using the tehnologies used on the other one .I need the bearings for some shafts for a gear shifter (school project).And I need roller berings,and another type of bearings but I don't know the english name (not ball and not roller). If wou can and have send me an photo with a bearing.Thanks

Sorry to deviate from the topic, but the thought occurred to me that if emyl_cris is using SE the native models won't help and I've wondered, from time to time, if SE has standard STEP, IGES, etc. import / export capabilities. ?

Another question for kslattery

Tell me where can I find roller bearing because the adress you've gave it to me,the pro e odels are not for roller bearings,only for ball bearings.I want to find out how to make a roller bearing with conic shape not cylindrical. :((

Ive downloaded the ball model and roller needle model. If someone can help pls tell me how can I make the but the right way (I want to place them in a mechanism model :( )

Thanks anyway

I've done it the roller bearing with the roller cylindrical,but my roller musthave conical shape(I've done this to but when I'm in assembly I can't implement the constrains(only tangent-partially constrained).

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back