Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How to create a revolved protusion using a 3d curve

Create a revolved protrusion feature. When you're in sketcher, Use Edge on the curve.

is the curve closed if so u can use solid revolve else use surface . give the curve as use edge and revolve it

is the curve closed if so u can use solid revolve else use surface . give the curve as use edge and revolve it

We appreciate your attempt to answer the posed question:

How to create a revolved protusion using a 3d curve(not a section).

This forum is attended by people from all over the world.

It is understandable that your primary language may NOT be English. But, if it is, for the sake of the already probably confused readers, please pay closer attention to your chosen abbreviations and grammar. I was no English major in school, but I get frustrated with the abuse that e-mail and pager announcement truncated spelling brings to effective written communication.

I would have preferred you conveyed the same message as follows:

Is the curve closed? If so, you may use solid revolve. Otherwise, consider using surface. Define the curve as a use edge and then revolve it, about its constrained centerline.

But then, upon a first read of the original question, I did not know exactly what ml_chiu was needing to accomplish.

Carry on...

i not think that it is significance

you want to revolve(attention) why use 3d curve

if you want you part have vary in 360 cycle.I think you can use the blend >general tool

ok.

sorry for my poor English!

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back