Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

How can we create assembly BOM using Pro/

forstudy3

Is it possible to create assembly BOM using Pro/TOOLKIT?
if yes , is it possible to set repeat regions ,filters and recursives in this table?

Thanks,
Rahul

What exactly do you mean when you say "create assembly BOM"? No there is no programmatic access in Pro/TOOLKIT for drawing repeat regions...
smiley19.gif

This is what I wanted.
Create table assign repeat regions alos set other properties like filters and recursion using Pro/Toolkit.

Is there any other way/workaround to achieve this?

You can only manually create the table containing the BOM components. THere are no APIs in Pro/TOOLKIT that can create a repeat region or modify an existing repeat region's filters. It has been requested though. In WF 5.0 there are only the following APIs that can access repeat regions with do not solve your problem.
<UL>
<DD>
<LI =List><A name=1100></A>ProDwgtableCellIsComment() </LI></DD>[/list]
<UL>
<DD>
<LI =List><A name=1101></A>ProDwgtableCellComponentGet() </LI></DD>[/list]
<UL>
<DD>
<LI =List><A name=1102></A>ProDwgtableCellRefmodelGet() </LI></DD>[/list]
<UL>
<DD>
<LI =List><A name=1103></A>ProDrawingTablesUpdate() </LI></DD>[/list]

Is there a purge function in any version of ProE? I'm

trying to get rid off old version files & keep only the

last version. I know that intralink had purge command but

place where I work doesn't use intralink or anything like

that.

Hi, what would be the steps to load a "Part" from an XML file which contains parameters and part names using Pro/Toolkit? I am a newbie and if you throw some light will be a great help.

ayrjegan said:
Hi, what would be the steps to load a "Part" from an XML file which contains parameters and part names using Pro/Toolkit? I am a newbie and if you throw some light will be a great help.

Please start a new thread for new questions.

Please start a new topic for the post. Purge command does exist.

Ya there is command purge which will erase all the versions created while preparing part
It will be executed Windows->Open System Window
1. set directory
2. type purge
It will vanishes the old version file and keeps latest only

Hey I am facing problem in repeat region.
I had created the template using repeat region but it is not updating automatically as I sets assembly for the drawing sheet
Just it creates the number of rows = no. of components to the assembly
My PC only creation this problem.

Please can anyone knows this

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back