Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

hole feature troubleshooting

shadshood

hey all,

my Pro/e WF is crashing to the desktop when i try to create a standard iso-hole in assembly mode, i opened a part and tried the whole process, it worked... it's only crashing when i'm in assembly mode and trying to cut the whole thru the parts to be joined by the iso-screw.

does anyone please know what's the problem?!

another thing yet, how can i remove the hole notes that are created on the model, i mean the text in yellow, it isn't helpful when trying to develop further the design with these notes sticking to it.

thank you for your help,

shadshood.

Logically its wrong to do standard hole in assembly mode. You should do it in part mode.

To make the hole note hidden go to Utilities then environment then uncheck 3DNote.

Israr

Israr,

thanks for the tip about the 3Dnote.

As what concerns the hole standard iso, i am intending to design a product to be assembled by iso screw, how would it be the best way to create these threaded holes in the 2 parts to be assembled, if not doing it in the assembly mode and updating intersected appropriate parts?

thanks,

shadshood.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back