Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Drawing

nsudhakar1978

Hi friends

In assembly(huge) drawing I need a few components only should be display in hidden line all other components are no hidden

Now Iam using disp mode> edge display>hidden line and
select one by one It will take more time. (Pro/E 2001)

so tell me ur valuable suggestion

Thanking you

Regards

Sudhakar

nsudhakar,

Just follow this, pick Disp Mode>Process Disp....then you can select the component by View,the current sheet or all views. If you choose Picked View, pick a view then pick the component/s & a hlr display will appear the you can choose if you want it to be hidden,no hidden or deafault.

Jayuy

I tried what u have mentioned here but i can't select the individual component.

can u tell me the step by step procedure?

Thanking you

bye

Sudhakar

nsudhakar,

Firstset the view in Display Mode>View Disp to no hidden and done select,afterthat, pick Disp Mode>Process Disp a component step display dialog box will appear then just pick ok button then select picked view from the menu manager, now pickthe same view that you set to no hidden and done select, then pickthe component/s, after you pick the component done select and the HLR Display in the menu manager will appear, select hidden then done. Notice that the component you've selected is now in hidden style.
Edited by: jayuy

Thank u jayuy

I will try. Iam doing the same procedure what you have mentioned here but many times I can't select the individual component

sudhakar,

You can alsoshow a certain components to hidden linewhile others shown in no hidden by doing this go to Disp Mode>View Disp and set a view to no hidden and done. Now go again to Disp Mode>Member Disp then select HLR Display>Picked View and Pick the component in the same view that you set to no hiddento change the line displayof the component and done sel. HLR DISPLAY will appear In menu manager for you chooseif you want it to be inhidden line, no hidden or default, after choosing hit done.
Edited by: jayuy

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back