Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Drawing Forms

Scott1

Need some help regarding forms for asseembly parts. Want to have a header follow each page and automatically deal with the pagination issues. In other words, give me as many pages as I need automatically.

If I understand you correctly, then you need to setup a drawing format and add something like

SHEET & current_sheet of &total_sheets in the format file to automatically handle the pagination issue.

Yes, that is an issue as well, but I guess I didn't explain myself well. I need the header (the tables that contain all of my standard info and fields to describe my drawing) to follow each subsequent sheet.

Sorry I wasn't clear, and I thank you for responding.

The drawing format file (title block) will do just that. Tables and drawing info i.e. drawing name, part numbers, etc. will follow to each page and if you enter the info as parameters then the same info will update on all sheets if changed.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back