Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Does Trajpar option work on Educational versions??

msiva1981

Hi ,

I was trying to understand the article on VSS in this site and when i tried to add the Trajpar relation sd3=trajpar*360*5

in the sketcher it popped up a notpad window along with the command prompt window and Pro E 2001 (educational Version)did not respond. Apparently i had to shut it down. I tried to use the relation a couple of times but unsuccessful. Could anyone help me out

yes it works. You may be having some other problem. I have used trajpar so many times and no problem.

Israr

Hi

I tried it a lot many times and its not working for me. Iam not sure where iam going wrong. It keeps poping up a text and command window.

Can anyone help plz

Siva

The notepad window is where you write your relation. Write the relation in notepad and close the window. When it asks you if you want to save, click yes.

Pro/E is frozen if this window is open, and resumes when it is closed.

You might want to try adding this config.pro option for the new relation editor:

NEW_RELATION_UI YES

...and you might as well add this one too:

NEW_PARAMETER_UI YES

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back