Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Disable 3D note

Suba.T.Samy

How can I hide 3D notes from the model. I am using Pro/E wildfire 4.0

Tools -option does not show "model_note_display" . how can i turn the notes off if i do not have this option.

"view-display settings -datum display" and uncheck the "3d annotations" box....

is that you are looking for?

//Tobias

In WF4 the model_note_display option was removed from the config and the icon was also removed from the environment dialog box from what I remember. One of the things people what to do is show 3d dimensions, surface finishes, and geometric tolerancesbut hide notes likes general notes and hole notes. Using the 3d annotations icon or check box it hides everything or displays everything. If you add the model note display icon and use it you can hide notes but keep other annotations displayed. You can use the layer method mentioned earlier sometimes it may just be quicker to use the icon though.

View attachment 5382 View attachment 5383

Yes Mr.Tobias.

Thanks for the information. I was looking into options and environment . But WF4.0 does not have a turn off icon in Environment tab.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back