Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

DIMENSIONS ARE GONE !

MIGUELMONG

I AM TRYING TO MODIFY A FEATURE BY DOUBLE-CLICKING ON IT BUT I CAN'T SEE THE DIMENSIONS. I CAN SEE THE SKETCH I USED TO CREATE IT BUT NO THE DIMENSIONS.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Is this a sweep feature? If it is you have to double-click on the sketch you see after you double-click the feature to see any dimensions.

Sometimes Pro/E will not display dimensions because it thinks you are in a view the dimensions are perpendicular to. In this case, rotate the view a little bit and you may be able to modify and see the dimensions. Sometimes after a previous modify, Pro/E thinks the dimensions are shown. Do a repaint. Sometimes a Pro/E session can get messed up. Exit and restart Pro/E or your PC.

This might be a stupid question, but have you checked to see whether the dimensions are even turned on? (There is a button on the top right that you can do this with.)

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back