Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

creating fillet radius

cvuser

Is there a way to create multiple fillet radius's that are the same radius without going back and making them equal one at a time.

Sure, pick more than one at a time. Start with one and hold the control key and pick as many as you want.

Steve C

Maybe I worded my problem wrong. In the sketch mode I have a square and want equal radii on the four corners. Now I use the create a circular fillet between two entities command and pick the coresponding lines at each corner. And then use create equal radius command and pick each radius.

OK, how about creating a circle that would be tangent to both lines in the corner and then let the intent manager take over when you create three other circles in the rest of the corners. You would then have to do trimming, but that's one way.

Steve C

hi u can do one thing use fillet in the menu bar and select 2 lines that are the boundries of the square. u can do it for all the boundry and use equal constraint to make all the radius equal

magi

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back