Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Conflicts with Windchill and Creo

rajib

We recently switched to Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 from Wildfire 4.0 and are getting heaps of conflicts while opening, updating, check-in and check-out of assemblies. The conflicts are mainly related to parts with familty tables. Creo date code is M80. There is a TAN in PTC website which refers to this problem but says its was fixed M50 upwards.

Has anyoneencountered this problem? Can anyone point me in a direction where I can find a solution?

Here's another thread about the same issue http://www.mcadcentral.com/proe/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=42 021

We're also facing problems with conflicts i.e prompt to Check Out. It has not been related specifically to WF 5.0. We have had the same problems in the past but have previously also upgraded from WF 3.0 to WF 4.0.

So the conclusion in the threaf above seems logical to me but it would be nice to have an official comment from PTC Support.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back