Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Circular motion !!

phucxoxo

Hi everybody !!

Sorry if this is a basic question. I have a problem that i really know it more clearly. When i mill a circle (ex:profile milling). then i post a program in TAP file, when i useMetacut (MCU) tocheck the toolpath again, the toolpath of the circle is wrong. i can fix thix problem , in parameter of milling, iuse "point only" but with this option i think the program isvery long and not exactly ( am i right ? ). if i use "arc only" i hve this problem again. I think the post is the reason, in theOption File Generator , i chose Motion>Circular>output IJK , and 360 degree.

somebody help me solve my problem and i don't know output IJK or Output R , which one is better !?

Thanks very much !!

It sounds like your getting a point to point output on the periphery of the circle.

Perhaps this may help if you add the following to your FIL file?

$$PLABEL/OPTION,93,TO,0 $$ Default every quadrant crossing

PLABEL/OPTION,93,TO,360 $$ Degrees per circular block(outputs one block for every full circle)

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back