Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Chevy smalblock engine model ?

i'm sure that the chevy engineers have! i have never tried to find this model, but try searching on the web.

I have done an exhaustive search for any automotive models such as engine blocks, transmissions, axles, etc.. I have found nothing. Native Pro files for Iges.

I too am very interested in finding models of automotive components. I am looking for space claim informationand graphical representation. I could not even find overall size dimensions.

Anyone with this information?

T3

The problem with this request is that any GM models that are floating around will most likley to be in Unigraphics. Du to th ecompelxity if the model I would doubt any one would want to re-model the whole assy again in Pro/E....

Skuld... ^_^

The problem with this request is that any GM models that are floating around are most likley to be a Unigraphics file. Due to the compelxity of the model I would doubt any one would want to re-model the whole assy again in Pro/E....

Skuld ^_^

I am shure there is a lot of auto entusiast engineers out ther ho has modeled a engine outline, the problem is that they don't now about this site, ore dont bother to upploade the files.

Regarding other automotive models, I hawe found a gearbox supplier, Hewland racing gearboxes and trans axles, they prowide .DXF files on their gearboxes

http://www.hewland.com/svga/homeIE.htm

Robert.

Hi

I have problem like all of you. I will start to work for one company, which makes armoured cars (modifying ordinary). I must make model of all cars with ProE and make some animations, and other marketing stuff. Is any chance to get all of that data

I have a zip file of one I made. It does not have all of the tapped holes and some of the pin locations are not 100% accurate as I measured the block with a tap measure. It will get you started.

Also, Chevrolet sells a book called Chevrolet Power. Has drawings of the block and HP heads. The exhaust ports are not the same as the standard heads, so be aware.

I have a zip file of one I made. It does not have all of the tapped holes and some of the pin locations are not 100% accurate as I measured the block with a tap measure. It will get you started.

Also, Chevrolet sells a book called Chevrolet Power. Has drawings of the block and HP heads. The exhaust ports are not the same as the standard heads, so be aware.

hi

i have the same problem as you, although my requirement is not limited to just Chevy...it can be any car, so long as i have the specs of each and every part. is there anyone wyho can help me?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back