Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

boundary blend surface

sbpanda

Hi friends

CAn u pl tell me how to do a boundary blend surface in WF2, by using only two point method(as in Proe2001) on both first & second direction.

thanks

sudhanshu panda

If you are in Proe2001, and in 'boundary blend' tool, you can notice in selection of first & second direction curves ,curve chain option then 'two point' selection option.

I want to make surfaces , as i have only 4 points,

regards

[email protected]

I guess I never used the two point method in 2001. I typically just make curves between points to form a closed loop, then create my surface using boundary blend. Now, I can easily show you how to make a boundary blend in wildfire but I can remember back 4 years ago to 2001 to help you....sorry.
Edited by: CPiotrowski

someone post a picture. What are you guys talking about points? Bringing a four part boundary at one of the four to a point? I hate it when I do that by accident but why would you want to do something like this? I found when people do this type of thing is is more because they are lazy or not educated about how four part boundary work. you need four not three and a point!

SO YOUR AS CONFUSED AS ME.
smiley32.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back