Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

BIW

kujur11a

Hi

Is there any one who knows about BIW(BODY IN WHITE). I need some help in BIW. Is there any tutorials or study materials.

Thanks for reply

kujur

<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">To my knowledge "BODY IN WHITE" refers to a shell, nodrive train, seats, glass etc,of a car body w/panels.Qualified race teams are allowed to purchase these from the manufacturers at a ridiculously low price for off road use only.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>[/I]
<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal"><O:p></O:p>[/I]

Edited by: breynold

<?:namespace prefix = p ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:powerpoint" /></p:colorscheme>
<DIV =O v:shape="_x0000_s3074">'body in white' is the term used to describe the whole vehicle body after it has been welded/bolted together before it is painted or any parts are attached to the body.Theymay call it like that because the primer that is used will bewhite in colour.</DIV>
<DIV =O v:shape="_x0000_s3074">This is what i think, it may be something else
smiley9.gif
</DIV>

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back