Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Register Log in

assembly history

Ledawg

I have used UG but its beenseveral years ago. Been on Pro E for some time. I have created an assembly. In Pro E the parts you assemble are in the order they were placed in the assembly. I believe you can do that with Nx but I cant find it. I believe you can look at the tree in timestamp format. Or at least thats how I remember it. Can someone tell me how to change my assembly navigator to show the order that I placed the components in the assembly. Thanks Lee
Edited by: Ledawg

Kaeliz

I don't think that's an option for the Assembly Navigator in NX6. I know it's an option for the Part Navigator, to show features in the order they were created.

design-engine

in UG the parts are also in the order that you assemble them. It's the mates/alignments that can be in a different order like in Solidworks. Above the assembly parts in the model tree are your mates. you can redefine them at will once you locate them. I use the right hold down option from the model tree to locate the assembly mate constraints tool.

Sponsor

Sponsor

X