Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

A difficult question about ProE animation

phu3388

I have created a ProE animation file with .pba extension. Can I convert this .pba file into .avi file so that I can see this animation from Realplayer or Windows meida player?

Thanks

I don't know how to get an .avi file but if you only need to have the animation play in Realplayer or Windows Media Player you can create an MPEG of the file. In animation mode once you have everything set up hit the "Start Animation" icon (blue circle). Once it runs through click the Playback Icon. When that menu pops up click on the capture button.

Just remember to watch what framerate ProE uses to compute the animation and the framerate you capture the video at. If they don't match your replay time will be off from what you wamt it to be.

I hope this helps.

Justin

Invoke Playback from "Animation --> Playback" menuber
Now, retrieve your .pba file.

Play byclicking <> in the dialog. Use "Capture" to create mpeg files.

All the best.

The capture tool 'camtasia' is able to output many file types with various compressions including microsoft video 1

Jbuckl

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back