Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

5 sided boundaries - tips for work around

Excellent amount of work gone in to this Jacek, your website is starting to really grow and is full of good info. I wish I had all this info a couple of years ago when I was starting out with pro-e surfacing! I am going to build a website soon for my business, I will add links to your page on the development pages
smiley2.gif

this is all for You guys.

you have fun, I`ve got fun either

btw - it all begun from drawing curves network on printed pictures of devices. I am not up to spent the time at home alone in the silence, managing the time for my kids instead. So in the end they did it with me. A lot of fun and intresting hindsights in parallel.

They are very curious about all the stuff I am doing so they are forcing me questions and I used to answer them by telling about forum, guys I am dealing with. The idea of preapring all this stuff I learned with them in the form of tutorial was natural step
smiley2.gif

Skint

Have I got it right - You`re launching Your own buisness?

I have a really good friend who lives in China and manages a few factories over there, so I have started a small design & import company. I design for UK companies and offer cheaper prices because I can import direct from China. Its going OK already, started the business in May this year and already have three really good customers
smiley1.gif
. My and my friend just split the profits 50-50% which keeps it simple. Its already paying my mortgage haha.

so stick my thumbs.

as gift for just started buisness take a free surfacing lessons form proe-warsztat ;)

There are two ways to handle this - come to Poland, will have beer or two

or...come to Poland:)

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back