Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

3D Spine Model

eharmony

Does anyone know where I can obtain a Pro/E model or 3D scan of a spine skeleton complete with disc shape? Perhapos someone has scanned a cadaver and then translated the geometry into a solid model?

I have some 3ds files that I found online and I could export out of max into something that Pro/E can import such as IGES, STL, VRML, etc...If you are interested give me your email address and prefered file type. I will convert them, check the quality of import, zip them up and send them to you. they are not top top notch but the quality is decent.

I got your email and have sent a zip file to you with the spline models. There are 3 models, each in 3 formats (9 files all together). Let me know what you think.

i am doing my project in finite element modeling of lumbar spine.Would you help me by providing 3D of lumbar spine?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back