Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

x-section naming problem

mpro1

Hi Everybody,

I have strange problem in x- section naming.

Model is done by some other person and there are some x- sections

if I create asection by name"D" it is showing messge x-section already exist, but it is not there in actual.

Can any body faced this kind of problem. Is it a Bug in proe? I am working in WF-3

can any body help me?

Thanks

From what I've been able to determine you have a suppressed feature in the model that the section depends on. When this happens the section name doesn't shown in the veiw manager but it is still defined in the model. Set your tree filters to show suppressed objects to find out if anything is suppressed.

This will also happen if you create a section that depends ona feature and you delete the feature it references. If this is what you have done, perform a File>Erase>Not Displayed. What is happening here is the feature was deleted and the section was not remove from the view manager before deleting the feature so the section name is still in memory.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back