Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

wildfire 5.0 drawing dashboard

requiring the user to be in the correct tab to perform anything is just
retarded, its like taking an automatic transmission in a car, and tying
all the gears to a button on the dash, then requiring the driver to
answer test questions before the car will shift up or down

smiley36.gif
Thanks for that, that's the hardest I have laughed in a while.

oh you arewelcome sir :D:D:D

speaking of funny, have you guys tried out the break command yet??its freaking awesome now,i think it should be nominated for something... its the command so nice it had to be listed TWICE!! i are so happy...not only hasthe less click intensive and unbelievably intuitive revolution gained a foothold, but action-object is making a comeback.... yeaaaahhhhhhhh!!

once you win around of trivial tab pursuit...findbreak now disguised as a dimension button in the annotate/insert section AND in the sketch/insert section too... i know what you're saying... OMG why didn't i think of that... twice!! my favorite part is how you pre-select stuff just like you're been trained to for years now, and the button gray's out!! wow, this creo is rolling some seriously advanced juju!!

you may find other coolness, but isn't that just neat?? report back here with your findings, maybe wecan learn something finally

on a side note, i can't confirm this online, but i think creojust might be a french word for FUBAR
smiley2.gif

Edited by: whatttup_G

jsantangelo said:
The Drawing package in WF5 is what is holding us from moving forward from WF4. There a ton of features/updates in WF5 on the modeling side that we could use but the Drawing package is 3 steps backwards. having to be in the correct Column or ribbon is stupid and a huge productivity killer when we did some informal testing here. The modelin gis the fun side of things but detailing drawings is where a majority of the time is spent. If we could have WF5 drawing work/function just like WF4 then we would do it.

Note that in Creo 1.0 you don't have to be in the right collumn of the ribbon to edit it.

kdem said:
Well, checking our software downloads we can download Creo 1 F000.

You're right. It's there and you can order media as well! I've never had any luck with the downloads, it seems we just don't have the bandwidth required. I wen ahead and ordered the media.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back