Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

White paper deadline for world conference

design-engine

Did anyone submit a white paper to the proeuser.org group for speaking at the international proe conference in California this week? Deadline was Monday .

I put a paper together on using ISDX WF4.0 ability to push and pull on internal control verticies inside the ISDX surface to manipulate form. Usually in Pro/SURFACE ISDX tools you manipulate the curves which manipulates the surface. It was hard to put all in a white paper because it requires the live demo.

Alias Studio auto designers use a technique called direct modeling and now with WF4.0 we get close to being able to use the same techniques....

Just curious and making conversation.

Edited by: design-engine

No one else, eh?

I submitted one on communicating with Pro|E. It centers on the concept that every selection tells Pro|E something about your design whether you want it to or not. The key to getting Pro|E to behave as you want is telling it what's really important.

I saw my name on an excel spreadsheet so I gauss I will be speaking at that one. Doug we got to grab dinner there.... Doug your name is on the title but it is truncated at the bottom.

‘Unlocking Auto Styling techniques in product
design of everyday things’ A Class Surfacing using new techniques
available only with WF4.0" < my title....

Looks like PTC got a grip on training but I think I might plan a separate 16hr workshop for after the conference.

Damd yellow stripe.... go away.

<t></t><t></t><table style="width: 859px; border-collapse: collapse; height: 59px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><t><tr height="17"><td style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background: yellow none repeat scroll 0% 50%; width: 27.85pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" bgcolor="yellow" height="17" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom" width="37">
</td><td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background: yellow none repeat scroll 0% 50%; width: 81.05pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" bgcolor="yellow" height="17" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom" width="108">
</td><td style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color windowtext windowtext -moz-use-text-color; border-width: medium 1pt 1pt medium; padding: 0in 5.4pt; background: yellow none repeat scroll 0% 50%; width: 743pt; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" bgcolor="yellow" height="17" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom" width="991">

</td></tr></t></table>

Edited by: design-engine

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back