Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

where to get files from?

Felix Espana

I haven't log in for a while, but I used to be able to look at files for pro-e. They were free and I was able to download them. I am looking for a particular file that I am missing and that I need. Can somebody tell me where to get these files or if we can get them anymore? thanks I am trying to build a file using an FDM machine.
Thanks

What type of parts are you looking for?

If they do not need to be modified you may be able to download and IGES or STL for your FDM build. (The IGES will need to be converted to STL). You can also use these parts in an assembly.

There are *.prt files out there if needed...

Hello,

There used to be a section where Pro-E users would upload native Pro-E part files, and other could download those models as needed. Some examples from this previous online library included: bike, diamond, electrical cable (ISDX), starship enterprise, shoe, etc. A few of these Pro-E part models where created using ISDX (Free Form Surface)

I do not know what happened to all those models. Have they been moved to a new location, or removed completely? It was nice to have some of those native Pro-E models to learn new modeling techniques.

Edited by: c_thompson_68

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back