Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

wf4.0 stuff misplaced?

design-engine

I was looking for zip gaps in wf4.0 import geometry edit definition. I figured most of that out.... but that zip gaps is hiding.

And I can scroll my mouse wheel in the menu tree to go fast.

DE,

did you ever find the solution for this problem. I am having a hard time trying to find the same thing and am having a very hard time doing so. Thanks in advace.

Omar

In the DD there is now a "define gap" and "define sliver" button. I have not been able to get these to work though. Every time I try to use those commands ProE crashes. I wish that they would leave the stuff that works great alone. I miss my zip gaps
smiley19.gif

Krow72

It's supposed to be SOOO much better now!
smiley11.gif

I find I have to close gaps one at a time, that's the only way I can get it to work. I can't get the sliver tool to work at all.

Try to select the curve and then select "Add to Wireframe" Its an icon with a green plus and orange line

Also, check out the model tree. There should be a feature with all your surfaces grouped together. If there are any additional surfaces in the tree, either delete them or drag them to the main group. Unless, things are really screwed up, they should automatically merge.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back