Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

undreline to notes

praveen.jerald

I have written some text in a Pro_E drawing with underline. I want to change the spacing between the text and the underline. How I can change?...Also Is there any option to write a text with double underline?...

thanks for the reply, But the gap between the text and the underline in my present drawing is very close. I want to increase this gap. How can I do this?

Thanks
Praveen

If youu want a larger gap between the text and underline(single or double) you should create a symbol and the place it in the text.

You have to break up the text into groups of characters that get the same formatting. Pro/E uses the {0:text}{1:more text}{2:still more} nomenclature to distinguish text groups. It's best to use and ascii text editor IMHO.

praveen.jerald said:
thanks for the reply, But the gap between the text and the underline in my present drawing is very close. I want to increase this gap. How can I do this?

Thanks
Praveen

You might try a different font.

baseer - if you have the text broken here is what you need to do. In the drawing select the note (a red box will appear around the entire note) then move your cursor around the note and the broken text will then highlight (light blue color). Pick only the XYZ (turns red), then go to properties and it will only change that.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back