Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

UFunc Internal application execution

kishorev

Hello,

I am developing an internal UFunc application.I am executing application from NX>File>Execute option interface.My problem is eveytime i do some modification in my application source code,I recompile and load the dll by closing the NX window and reopen the NX to execute the dll with modification to be reflected.

I would like to know is there any way to avoid the everytime i close the NX to load my dll which has the modifications in it.

Plz suggest is there any technique avail in UGOpen.

With regards,

Kishore V

Hello Sri,

Once i execute the dll,how do i stop it from execution so that i can re-execute the dll with some modification of my code.How does it possible to stop the existing dll which is running.

With regards,

Kishore V

Hello Kishore,

U Mean Stop the dll execution in the NX environment mode.
Once you load a dll, its remains there for the entire
session of the NX. If you want to modify, then you need
to close the NX session and then modify the code and
execute again. I don't know if any option is there !!!

Any one have idea please post.

Regards,
Sri.

Hello Sir,

It is very strange if i want to do any modification to my code for which the current dll is running in the NX session to be closed.I worked in Pro/Toolkit(Pro/Engineer) customization in which i have the povision to stop and start the application so that i can relaunch my dll with modification.Plz let me know if any body know to avoid the NX session to be closed.I haven't see any provision for this in the NX Automation documentation.

With regards,

Kishore V

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back