Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Training/Tutorials Available?

Mech_Engineer

I am looking for reasonably priced training and tutorials for various modules in modeling and Mechanica. Frotime used to have a subscription training course downloads. Are they still in business, I wasn't able to log on to their site when I tried today.

I and all of the above have youtube videos online search 'bart brejcha' or 'creo training'. Nothing beats an actual class focused on helping you get a job though. "That's what we do is help you obtain the job"

Bart Brejcha - YouTube < I have a bunch of Creo or Pro/ENGINEER exercise up there + unrelated motorcycle racing vids

also

design engine - YouTube < mostly training vids .. fast forward thru advertising parts ;)

Mechanism
Learn Creo 1.0 - Cam and Follower using Mechanism in the new release Pro/ENGINEER - YouTube < this is a good mechanism tutorial using Creo

Since we recently hired a video editor (Scott) they are pushing me here at Design engine to make more videos. What would you like to see? I was thinking of making Fiskars scissors like in this rhino training workshop.
http://proetools.com/level-2-designing-with-rhino-3d-training/

Mechanica is another animal. We have an intensive workshop class this very next week. Too late to get yourself together for that class probably. Mechanica can guarantee your position at a job for sure since it is in very big demand in the engineering industry.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back