Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Toothbrush Grip

copy geometry is the best way to hanlde co-injected rubber additions to your geometry.Manage the draft on the parts with respect to a pull direction with a VSS tool. (as parts separte from each other)
Edited by: design-engine

Sorry about the link. We got this from our school anyway here is the new file. My main concern is doing the bristles as i did a sweep but don't no how they will fit in.
What i want to do is get the back "arrow bit" curved around to left and right surfaces. Ie starting at bottom right curving up with the curve at back middle (top) then curving down to left bottom
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PXXBNZ4A

you don't model bristles in Pro/E. If you did that as a contractor you manager would be pissed.

If you want bristles for a marketing brochure then you would probably do those in MAYA and get a render for marketing... but doing that in Pro/E might be considered a waste of time.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back