Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

To Create Table.pnt File

ASHOK CHAUHAN

Hai Friends,

I want to print out my Drawings But I Can't change their lineweight(line Thichness) Please help me How i change my drawing object line weight. & Also I want Howi change the line type scale of line weight.

There are a couple of things you can do to adjust the display of lines on a drawing. The PNT file, of course, controls the weight by color. You can influence the line type scale by adding a line to your config.pro file thusly:

use_software_linefonts = yes

The description for this switch says it tells Pro to plot lines exactly as they appear. It works, but it doesn't control the display of lines the way AutoCAD, for instance, can. Then, in your PCF file, add this line:

plot_linestyle_scale = (put a value here)

I set mine to 0.5 to get a finer display of dashes in hidden and plantom lines.

I just had this problem myself, and followed the same link Vlad just gave you. It worked like a charm. It's also easily adjustable just by changing the numbers. You have to hand it to Vlad...

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back