Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

There, I’ve said it!..now I have to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Guy, have you any images or animations you would like to contribute? (I think you mentioned that you had in thefirst page) please forward them on to me if you have anyway [email protected]

or indeed if any of ye have anything you would like to contibute..

please include yourdetails such as company name (you real name if yo want) and possibly a URL (all optional) if you want them added and credit given!

Thanks

James

<DIV>Well, guys, it looks like you have come a long way from your ideas and concepts that you started several weeks ago. You have some great ideas and it will be interesting to see what happens. I share your enthusiasm in helping the Pro/E community. It reminds me of the early days when MCAD Central was Pro/E Central and ProE Designs.com, which was launched 5 years ago this month. I spent many, many hours into the night and on weekends to build MCAD Central into what it is today. I've paid for advertising and marketed the heck out of it, the best I know how. I've always wanted to help people learn Pro/E, and that's why I created the websites. At the same time, the websites do bring in an incomethat helps me pay fordedicated server space, advertising the site, the scripts that I use, other miscellaneous fees, and most of all, my time. I appreciate what you are doing, but I'm afraid this is starting to border on advertising in the web forums with your soon to be web site and is deviating from the purpose of the forum, which is intended to be used to exchange helpful problem solving methods and solutions to questions asked by members. Therfore, I am going to close this thread. Please take this discussion to the Private Messenger or to regular email. I hope you understand. Best of luck to you and I look forward to your new website.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Jason Turk</DIV>
<DIV>Administrator</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back