Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Tables: blanking/hiding borders.

bentod

Is there a way to hide the border of a table?

In other programs, I use a table for my notes. The first column is for the number and the second column is for the note. All lines and borders of the table are blanked. I know how to blank the lines in the table, but don't know how to get rid of the lines surrounding the table. Is it possible?

The nice thing about making notes this way is that indenting is uniform and clean.

Todd

Well, I figured out how to get rid of two ofthelines on the outside edges. That is, the two edges opposite the starting row and column. This depends on which direction your table is going.

Make an extra row and an extra column. Highlight the table and select Line Display. Next select all the lines you want to blank (erase). Lastly, delete the last column and last row.

I just line upthe two remaining lines with my titleblock border, sothey can't be seen.

If anyone figures out how to get rid of the other two lines, keep me posted.

Todd

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back