Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Table.tbl setting on config.pro

Samson CCH

Assuming my table.tbl fall on C:\Documents\ProE

So how to write on config.pro to recognize the table.tbl location. So each time i need to call out the .tbl it will recognize above location.

Please help.

Assuming i would like to set my .dtl files on a certain location. So on config.pro it was writen as

drawing_setup_file c:\Document\testing.dtl , so everytime the system open it will reconize this location

so for Table.tbl format what is the write out look like on the config.pro

If you put the .tbl file in the formats directory, you can easily select that directory when you try to insert a table from file.

Some of my formats already have tables embedded in them. I also have many pre-configured tables saved in the formats folder which is in the library I created. By defining the location of my formats folder in config.pro as

pro_format_dir c:\mcad\library\formats

when I do a read table from file, I just hit the "User Formats" folder and all my table files appear.

Note: you can also hit "User Formats" to save new tables to this same location

Note 2: I ignore all the system formats and would never think of saving anything like this under the loadpoint

DB

Edited by: Dell_Boy

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back