Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

surface/solid, hide problem

sharan07

hi all

As new to pro /e. i have a questions like i have a solid part with around 150 feature in it. and in between i want to work with surface also. but because of too many solidfeature on model i could not work on surfece its bit confusion for me in slecting surface and solid. so i want to hide the solid model and i want to work on surface.is it possible to hide the solid feature and work on surface. if yes plz let me know.i tryed to put the solid feature inlayers to hide them but i could not hide them. if some if iget some work around itwill be great to know plz help me out

sharan - forget about hiding single features by layer, It is not that way, not in Pro\e.

There are several features You can do this - Cosmetic, curve, etc.

So, Pro\e allows You only to hide whole solid geometry, not single features. To do it, create a layer, choose Solid Geometry from Filter selection(right-down-corner), pick in model, hide such layer

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back