Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Sport car model

The Glock was modeled in 2001, the Mustang was modeled in 2.0. If you want these models and are running a different version of pro that they were modeled in youi will only be3 able to receive the igs files. I can send the part files for anyone usign ther same version as they were modeled in. Again, I have 7 requests in my messenger folder for models. IF you would like the models you need to PM me with email and reason for wanting the models.

Hi Mr Piotrowski

I have decided to upgrade to Wildfire 2 anyway now, so I will be able to open anything. By the way, what do you mean by 'PM' you. I am not familier with this this abbreviation?

regards

[email protected]

Could you send me a copy of the Mustang as well? You said thatit "was surfaced as it would be in an automotive company". I'd like to see what you meant by that. I've been using Pro for a few years now, but am still relatively new to Surfacing methods and would like to practice.

Thanks much,

Colin

[email protected]

Here is what I am gonna do. I will put the model of the concept car on here for anyone and give people the option of getting the .igs file of the mustang. The basic reason for this is too much work for me to decifer between people wanting the .prt and the .igs on different formats. The concept car featured below is a good start and tutorial on how I create car models. please visit my new thread for model sharing to inquire for one of these models.

scene_5.jpg

<table style="width: 490px; height: 42px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td ="smText" width="80%">Posted: 14June2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
</td>
<td width="20%" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
<a href="report_post.asp?PID=172153&FID=3&TID=28301&TPN=4" target="_self" class="smLink" target="_blank">
</a>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><hr></td>
</tr>
</t></table>

hello CPiotrowski

Could you please send that file(mustang) assemply and .prtto me I'm on WF3

my e-mail address: "george lynch" <[email protected]>
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif