Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

SPLIT WINDOW

jayuy

hi all,

Last year before we upgrade our proe2001 to WF2.0, i had an update training with MDC (exclusive distributor of proe in the philippines), during the training i was able to createone proe window to split into 4 even more and was able to show the windows with top,front,side and isometric view but in our pc i can't create a split window.I ask MDC but they was'nt able to give me the answer, thus anybody knows about this? on how to split one window into 4...thanks in advance...

jay

he might have been thinking of ISDX

I do not currently have it but thought it showed the 3 views and 1 in iso

This comes in Style feature. In Insert menu go to Style and then click on the icon with four views.

Israr
Edited by: Israr

hi,

I'm difinitely sure that it was not in style feature, the split window i saw was under window and there'san option split window i was even been ableto split one window into32 windows, i'll post it here when a got a picture from MDC...thanks anyway guys..

jay
smiley2.gif

Jay,

If you could post what you find that would be great, I'm really interested if there is such a thing.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back