Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

spiral

sgokben

Dear friends,
I am trying to create a spiral from equations.I reach the step"text editor.But I cant write anything on it.Please help.Best regards.

Sorry, I might have misunderstood your question. Are you saying that when you try to type the equation, nothing appears in the editor?

hmm, are you trying to write into the black commands window that pops up? just ignore that and input the equations into the blank notepad that pops up,save and close. works for me.

Dear Solidworm.How are you?I think everything is going well.Are you stiil live in Iran.
Yes I did it same as you mentioned at the begining.Than I did it write way.Now everything is fine.I am very sorry that I couldn answer your message.Best regards.

yeah, living in iran. glad that you solved your problem. nice to see you on the forum!
i wanted to send a private message, but it was broken, so we have to greet in public
smiley9.gif

by the way, i'm watching "Muhteşem Y

Dear Solidworm,
I am pleased to hear that you are watching "muhtesem yuzyil" on tv.Is it in english or do you know Turkish?
By the way my friend I have a problem: I have been working
as glass container mold chief designer in sisecam till 2009.I was not drawing molds myself.Two engineers who are working with me were responsible for this.Now I retired and some mold makers come and ask mold designs because of my nearly 30 years of experience.Pro e knowledge that I have is not enough for me to design these molds.I think the only way for me is to have master mold designs and change them from customer to customer.Because most of dimensions are same.I need your suggestions .Thanks in advance.Best regards

well, you have some options, first, if you have the time, you can either participate in a mold design class or follow a self paced training, another option is to ask a contractor to do the mold designs for you. i have some trainings which i can provide via email, or if liked to ask a contractor, I'll be happy to help.My email is [email protected]
BTW, unfortunately i don't know Turkish Lagrange, I watch the series in Persian :)

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back