Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

sometimes parts become read only

a3_bham

<table ="large"><t><tr id="m12_calls7" ="line2 m12_pri0"><td ="s" style="font-weight: bold; cursor: default;" id="m12_c96847_pN" oncontextmenu="pOn(, '96847', this, dgebi('m12_c96847_p'), _m12_priorities, true);setTimeout((){dgebi('m12_calls7').Name='line1 m12_pri'+dgebi('m12_c96847_p').value}, 1500); return false">< id="m12_c96847_p" value="0" ="">
</td><td>Why is it that sometimes parts become read only and therefore can't be regenerated?</td></tr></t></table>

bump... i'd also like to know if anyone has any input on this. I keep getting the conflict message "Skpped regeneration of Read Only objects" and there's no choice of action from what is normall a drill down... I'm using WF3.

Open that Read only model and click onEDIT / READ Only. There you can enable od disable this editing but in your case it may be also some rule inyoursPDM policy.
Edited by: Miko

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back