Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Site files?

cncwhiz

I have been working with some other people on another website on this issue but I figured I would ask here and see if I could get more information. I am working on automating my pro manufacturing and I am building templates and things like that. I'm working on "site" files and I am having an issue. A friend of mine sent me some sote files as well as some that I built. I have my tool material files setup with speeds and feeds. I can populate the tool parameters in the tool manager with all the data. My drilling sequences work good but my milling won't populate?

I sent this site file to a guy with another build and version of pro manufacturing. He said it worked fine for him. I'm on WF2.0 build 120. I know if you have maintenance you can upgrade to another version but I'm not that lucky. I am attaching the site file in question so other people can try it. Does anyone have build 120 that has the same problem?

2008-10-03_114743_MY-MILL_MIL.zip

I figured out my issue. I did not look enough at the setup of the tool "naming" area. I had dashes in the tool name and it will only allow underscores?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back