Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

SILKSCREENS

TWINTURBOTOM

FOR SILKSCREENS i NEED TO EXPORT GERBER FILES TO A COMPANY THAT CREATES THEM FOR ME....RIGHT NOW THE TEXT I NEED TO BE SILKSCREENED IS A DATUM CURVE...THEN I BRING THE CURVE INTO A DRAWING AND EXPORT A PLT TO "CAM350" SOFTWARE THAT FILLS IN THE TEXT...HOW DO I DO THIS IN REALESE 2001? I HATE CAM350...I KNOW IN SOLIDWORKS THIS CAN BE DONE WITH A HATCH SETUP; I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THIS IN RELEASE 2001....CAN ANYONE HELP???

I USE 3D FONT...I WANT THE 3D FONT TO REMAIN THE SAME, JUST FILLED IN!.....THANKS GUYS!!

no....i'm trying to "fill" the text.....datum curves text can be a solid line or 3d font...example...the letter O in solid line is an O but in 3d it is an O with a smaller O inside of it.....I need to fill in the area between the lines.....

I export a plt. that takes my filled in text ( that I have to painstakingly do in cam350) and basically prints it on a clear sheet.... it needs to bascially look like solid line font style but thicker....so a 3d filled in.... like hatched but, no spacing...a solid hatch....I can't do it with realease 2001.....any ideas?

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back