Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Shows radiuses?

Georgi&Jaro

Hi!

I try to show radiuses, but everytime when i pick arc, ProEshows me linear dimension.
smiley7.gif

When I change the scale to 1:1 there is no problem. I can show radiuses. When i change again the scale to 1:5 (for example) dimensions didn`t follow the drawing view.

I will be very gratefull if anybody knows how to show this radiuses.

The problem with radius dimensioning is when the view scale is to small and you are actually picking radius ends. To solve the problem you have three options. Either 1. "Show and Erase" the radius dimension or, 2.temporary change the scale of the view, create the dimension and change the view scale back to original, or 3. zoom in till you have the radius occupying whole screen, pick arc, zoom out and place the dimension.

Yes, Ialready, try these three options. With "Show and erase" i can`t, because i use copy geometry, with temporary change view scale it is working, but when I go back to the original, dimensions didn`t follow the view. I make a update sheet, and again dimnesions stay ouside the view.

Nothing!
smiley7.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back