Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Sheet Metal Green in Drawing

robmc2

Hello all,

How do I keep WF2 from showing Sheet Metal Driven side Green in the Drawing? The Green shows up very faint on my Black ink Plotter.

Rob Mcphee

Juno Lighting Group

Kev,

Thanks for replying so quick. I still would like to have green show when I'm modelling in Sheet Metal but not show in the Drawing, is there a fix for this?

I am not sure what do you mean "not show in the Drawing"?
In drawing you show your model in different views.
When you print it, you may get a diffent line thickness depending on plotting config files.If this is the case, please check in drawing view properties/view display the "colors come from the drawing" option. Depending on your system color file and pen assignment in the .pnt file the config can be changed. Usually this setup has been done by a CAD admin.

regards,
bureaadr

Put this in your table.pnt:

pen 1; color 0.0 0.0 0.0; thickness .01; attention_color

That will cause the green lines to print black and look just like any other geometry line. It will still appear green in the model.

in sheetmetal, the drawing view will keep the same color for driving surface like the model, green by default.In view display you can change the geometry color "from model or from drawing" except for driving surface.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back