Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Settings for graphic library

VIOLIN2005

Hello everybody,

I am using ProE 2001 and I have a small problem:
I installed a CD with graphic library for ProE 2001 from an original CD but I don't know what settings I should make to work with this library.
I have tried to add a search path in config.pro for the folder where are stored textures ( for instance) but when I try to use a texture in ProE the windows is open in a different folder, not where I setup the path.
If anyone can give me some suggestion I will appreciate .

regards,

violin 2005

When you load up 2001 there is a place that you browse for the loadpoint for the graphics, it escapes me but it's next to where you specify the loadpoint for Mechanica.

In Wildfire 1,2 & 3 I can't seem to find this setting.

I just found it.

Go to your loadpoint directory for Pro/E, bin directory, double click on the ptcsetup.bat file, hit next thru the setup dialog boxes until you get to Create and Configure Command Dialog shows up.

Highlight the Pro/E command and click edit, you will see Graphics Library halfway down, browse to your loadpoint got the graphics.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back