Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Sections and Sheets

Rbrgr83

Ok , so I am getting better with using multiple sheets. I am of course running into snags with things that aren't easily done with objects on different sheets.

For example, I have a drawing where the 2nd page shows my sections view. I would however like to show the arrows for these sections on the main view on my first sheet.

Is there a nice way of assigning arrows for a section view to a view on a separate sheet WITHOUT having to move the views back and forth? I think I read something regarding opening a 2nd window with the 2nd sheet and being able to interact with both a the same time.
smiley4.gif
Or perhaps I am mistaken.
smiley6.gif

Bonus Question:

Is there a way to show x-section arrows on an isometric view??
Edited by: Rbrgr83

Awesome! Works great.

I didn't even notice that little sheet selection button. That will come in handy.

I figured that the ISO thing wasn't going to happen. I remember someone telling me that a while ago, but I just wanted to see if they were lying. Turns out they weren't!
smiley36.gif

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back