Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Search Results PDMLink 8.0

jfixsen

Does anybody know how to get the options "Add To Workspace" and "Check Out" to show up in your search results? All that I seem to find in the help is "Depending onsettings at your site, you may or may not see all of these actions."

The options that we have available are "Copy To Clipboard", "Delete", "Save As", "Move", "Export to File". According to the help files, as well as these, "Promote", "Add To Project", "Add to Workspace", and "Check Out" are options if you can figure out how to get them to show up. I would think that having "Add to Workspace" and "Check Out" would make pretty good sense as "out of the box" options in the setup, but I guess they are not.

Thanks!

Go to the workspace first, then select 'File'; 'Add to workspace'; 'Search'; then enter your criteria, and when the results appear you can add them to the workspace. On the 2nd page of the 'Add to workspace' wizard you can select the option to have the objects checked out.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back