Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

rollcall PTCUSER

design-engine

Who is going to Orlando this year? I am good for at least one beer!I arrive Friday night for some work by the pool.http://www.ptcuser.org/
Edited by: design-engine

[Sigh]

Not this year. Unfortunately didn't get my abstract in. Without that and it's 'free admitance', it's hard to justify the $900 entry fee.

Somebody take good notes for me.
smiley36.gif

Thats it? no one else?Has traffic slimmed some on this forum since the recession hit? I would think the contrary.

Part of my talk at the PTCUSER conference.... I go Monday after lunch. RSD and harness design

GSXR6001.jpg

Could sure use some modeling help.... anyone up for a GSXR600 fuel tank... or Wheels.... or seat.... or ... mirror combo blinkers?

I catched myself sometimes how it is funny when same things are considered between two different people.

I`ve ben just thinking about new challange regarding wing mirrors of car(first hit: Ford Focus I facelifted).

This is me taking this foto(see on reflection)

Coming back to the subject

Bart such activity sounds pretty intresting. What is the deadline? Do You have resources regarding mentioned parts of bike - blueprints, curves, fotos?

We are all geeks at heart and when you have a tool as fun to play with as Pro/ENGINEER .... well you know.

My talk is Monday so.... Friday to tight?I have some good images of the mirror/blinkers.I need em quick so I can start the RSD routing of the harness.

Uploaded a zip of blinker photos taken recently. Does not matter how large just capture the proportions as I can scale it to fit my mockup.

http://www.proetools.com/mcadcentral/blinkers.zip

Can't come this year. First one I've missed in 6 years. Things are slow here right now. The company won't (can't) pony up the money this year.

I would use my vacation money but, boy, would the wife be unhappy!

I think I should give them a try

Friday? hm... tight indeed,

maybe if I fetch Pro/E trial version I could do it at home(considering it sounds as best evidence to be crazy geek indeed
smiley36.gif
)

I'll be there. Blogging as I go: http://www.ganzptcuser2009.blogspot.com/. I present on Wednesday during the last slot... Opposite the PTC Ask the Experts presentation. They have the Bummer! No More "Regenersurfing" presentation as their lead in too. I plan on playing the crickets tone from my cell phone into the empty room LOL!

Does the user group have ptcs ear?
smiley1.gif

If it does, perhaps it could be suggested to provide some help to 'redundant' pro-e users.
E.G. sponsored attentance (travel as well as admittance)
smiley36.gif

PS Bart, I think the reason i didnt visit/post here for a couple of months is the exceptionally low amount of pro-e work i have been doing since being 'out of work'....(6 files only) could be the same for lots of others?

I email several PTC employees this forum ... esp the sw jokes

Mark - lets hook up for a few beers.

suzuki02.jpg

design-engine said:
It does not have to be terribly close.

I like it
smiley2.gif
I gave them a try and the arm of wing mirror introduced some difficulities, which in the end requires some deeper tuning

time, tyime, time - I wish it had it more

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back