Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Repeat Region is hidden

scolil

I created a format. Then I applied it to the drawing of an assembly. The table appears in the drawing tree. The icon by the table is greyed out like it is a hidden item. If I select the table it shows up correctly populated. As soon as I select another section of the drawing, the table disappears again. If I go to the table section of the ribbon and select update table, the borders of the table show up with the correct number of fields, but nothing is populated. Again, as soon as I click on another section of the drawing it disappears.

How do I get the repeat region to show up and stay?

Check the Layer Tree for hidden items. Unhide the table, select Save Status for the layers, and save the drawing.

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. That did not work. What worked was to delete the drawing file and create a new drawing. I have not had a problem with the template since.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back