Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Rendering for print quality 400 dpi

caddes

<UL>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>For start I am working in wildfire2 the basic Foundation package.</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Rendering a moldbase with all the components shown solid,</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>All moldbase plates shown transparent.</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>All colors are perfect now</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>It's an assembly, expanded shown open mold in horizontal position</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Orientation eqal to molding press part falling downward.</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>And now the trouble starts.........</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Rendering to a tif file, I cannot get the proper dpi like 400...</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Rendering to any other file format is thesame, barely 96 dpi yet the orientation is good and window size is equal to workstation.</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>I can save to a tif from Proup to 900dpi, but no rendering quality</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Finally... rendering to a postscript file ...there is no print preview...I foundthat reducing the object to a smaller scale and moving it way the heck to the left...using B-size formatthe file does show up in the exported image. My client imports the file...into the professional adobe programverifies good printing quality, but the file looks skewed. Compressed ... that a 14 7/8 x23 3/4 base is rotated and looks like a 14 7/8 sqare base. Shouldn't rendering to a .tif be equal to a .psverify the orientation?</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Why isn't there a print preview or any other way to measure what I am doing... or is there?</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Is there a setting I am missing? Is there a format I am missing?</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>I have to stay in Pro/E because there is a lot more coming down the pipeso I cannot use any other rendering package.The ARX package would not make any difference in the way of output to a file format.Is this true?</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Having said all this the only thingholding up progress is theskewed image into Adobe.....I could really use some help.</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Is theresomething Adobe does not read correct on importof the .ps file?</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Can't really show the file, it's sensitive innature.</DIV>
<LI dir=ltr>
<DIV style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" align=left>Help, help,help..........&nbsp ; ;</DIV></LI>[/list]
Werner K.
smiley7.gif

moldanddesign.com

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back