Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

ral colours (.dmt) wanted

jbuckl

Does anyone have a .dmt file they can send that has been made toa full set of 'ral standard' coloursplease?

Thanks

Jbuckl

what does ral mean?I use a different DMT file for Pro/CABLE and harness design classes from one I use for Surfacing classes. I can't bear to see those stone images bump map images from 1989 rendering packages. It's like Pro/E is stuck in the 80's with that checker board.

Michael....
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
....brilliant...I have searched this before without any luck.

Yes! I've also been looking for the RAL and pantone colors. So the pantones also would be great.

Thanks

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I'm looking for the .dmt files for either RAL or Pantone colours too but the links to them don't work any more. Can somebody please repost or if that's not possible with the current board software, use Mega or something similar? Thanks in advance.

Michael when I tried to download your Zip file of the ral.dmt it re-directed to a blank website could you up load it again or email it to me

Thank you
Dan

I'm also looking for the RAL .dmt file for Creo2 but the link doesn't seem to work.
Would anybody be so kind to post this file again?

Thanks in advance.

This is not the same file but it is a complete pantone color pallet.

Attachments

• PantoneFull.zip
    25.3 KB · Views: 68

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back