Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

purge

backoffice

hello
I have problem with purge tool.
I have added this to the Right Clik Button Menu by opening My computer and select "Tools", "Folder Options...", then select the "File Types" tab. Scrolling
down to select the "File Folder" item and then selecting the "Advanced" button.
Creating a new action by selecting the "New..." button. Enter "Purge" in the field
labeled "Action" and enter the following text as the "Application used to
perform action":

C:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe /c cd "%1"
&"C:\ptc\Wildfire_3.0\bin\purge.bat" *

Like this, I have added the PURGE tool to the right mouse clik button menu, but when I clik on a folder and right mouse clik i clik PURGE, and windows open dialog box asking to open a programm to execute this purge. this the first strange thing.
the second, is that when I try to redefin the purge action as sayd above, i cannot modify the action and cannot delete it.why?
the third consequence is that when i doubl clik on a folder i get the dialog box window of windows searching tool.
someone can help to reorder this!!!
thanks

(start/run/ and write this tool regsvr32 /i shell32)
this will come back to your first state.

then, to delete the purge, u can delete it from this :

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell]

Hi

I have downloaded that program and installed it. But due to some reasons I have uninstalled it. The Probelm is whenever I open pro-E Iam getting a Error Message.

Please help me how to solve this.

Edited by: sureshdesigns

sureshdesigns,

That is weird. I installed it and had no problems. This program is a stand alone program. Did you install it into your Pro/E folder? It should be installed as if it was a stand alone program, like word or excel.

Jim

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back