Continue to Site

Welcome to MCAD Central

Join our MCAD Central community forums, the largest resource for MCAD (Mechanical Computer-Aided Design) professionals, including files, forums, jobs, articles, calendar, and more.

Propeller drawing in ProE

joseph_atkinson

Hi Does anyone know where I can get hold of a propeller part file for ProE Student? There is one already on this site....but it isnt suitable for the Student version

Many thanks

Joseph

smiley1.gif

Joseph,

Not meaning to a wiseguy or anything. You are going to run into trans. problems into the Student Version

Give it a try and model it up yourself, best way to learn Pro is to fight with it some

that what the student vers. is all about. Comb the web a little , get some specs.

Then give it a whirl
smiley2.gif
, then IF you need some help with some specifics, I'm sure you will get the responses you need and YOU will benefit more in the long run.

BTW which version ?

KKPradeep said:
can anyone help me in modeling a propeller blade in pro-e wf-5???
karri Kumar
There is a video on youtube viz. Variable Section Sweep demystified. have a look at it and study the command in detail.
Secondly, for a new question, please start a new post. That way your chances of getting a proper reply are higher.

joseph_atkinson said:
propeller part file for ProE Student? There is one already on this site....but it isnt suitable for the Student version
Student editions can read neutral file formats like igs or step created from commercial versions. Only the feature history will be lost. You may however use "Feature Recognition" tool which is freely downloadable from ptc.com. however, please check whether it works with the student version.

Sponsor

Articles From 3DCAD World

Back